Saturday, March 23, 2013

Goose # 8 and Herald # 3

DSCF1573

I just finished my last performance of The Golden Goose. I liked being in the play. I was goose # 8 and Herald # 3 (the Queens Herald, not a guy named Herald.)

I liked being in the play because I had been in A Christmas Carol play before. When you are in a play you get to say stuff to help tell the story.

My line as Goose # 8 was “But still the princess never smiles.”

One of my Herald lines was “Whereas the princess of the realm, my only child, the heiress to all my kingdom, still continues, as from her birth, to suffer melancholy.” (I am quoting the queen.)

I think I will do the school play again next year.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I found your blog by accident and I read all the posts and I loved it. I hope you'll post again soon!

    ReplyDelete