Sunday, April 24, 2011

Can I Tell You Something?

My name is Stephen.  I am six years old. I like maps, Afghanistan,  and my dog buckler.

Maps are great. Did you know that you can find maps on the internet? Google earth has maps of the whole world and even the other planets. I am always asking my parents for places to look up, and they usually get tired of it after a couple of hours. I’m not sure why. That’s how I learned about Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is where Buckler is from.  Buckler can fly. That’s how he got to my house from Afghanistan. One time he came to kindergarten with me and lifted up my school into space. He put it back down and told me that he wasn’t tired at all. Buckler is invisible, because he is an imaginary dog.

Lots of times Buckler flies outside the van when my mom is driving me home from school. I have to tell mom he is there so she doesn’t hit him. I don’t know why she can’t see him.
Once she hit him, and he died. But don’t worry, he was ok.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Buckler sounds like a great dog Stephen. Maybe one day I'll be able to meet him.

    ReplyDelete