Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Aunt Darcy’s questions

Dad reminded me that I need to answer these questions from Aunt Darcy.

1. How many dollars would you have if you had 15 quetzales?

I would want to have more quetzales than 15 so I will win the quetzale contest that Buckler made. The number quetzales that I would have is 26. If Darcy had 15 quetzales and I had 26 quetzales then I would have 32 dollars.

2. What are PJs?

That is easy peasy rice and cheesy. Pajamas. I call them pajamas, I don’t like to call them PJs a lot.

3. What is you favorite season and why?

Hmmm. My favorite season is winter. I like winter because the world is almost turning green. That’s the only reason I like winter.

4. Would you rather have a pet gorilla or a pet porcupine?

Well, since a porcupine has quills I’d rather have a pet gorilla.

5. Please explain the process of making hot butter bread.

Alright so, the first thing you have to do to make hot butter bread ( or hbb ) is to get some bread. Then you have to put it in the toaster. When its all done toasting put some peanut butter on it. If you want to you can fold it or use two bread and put them together. And that is the process of making hot butter bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment