Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I don’t want to sleep forever

Today my mom asked me if I slept well last night. I told her that I didn’t sleep, I stayed up all night.

“Why did you stay up all night?” she asked.

“So I could look at my clock.”

“Why do you need to look at your clock?”

“So I will know when it is 7 a.m. and I can wake up.” I told her.

“Why don’t you just fall asleep and see what time it is when you wake up?” I thought this question had a pretty obvious answer.

“Because if I can’t see the clock I won’t know when it was time to wake up and  I would sleep forever.”

“So you stay awake all night looking at the clock to so you know when it is time to wake up?”

“Yes.” I told her.  She didn’t seem to concerned that I’m not getting any sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment