Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Who needs toys when you have a plastic hanger?

It really bugs my Aunt Darcy that I won’t tell her why I love hangers so much. But the truth is I don’t know why. Maybe it is the way they flip so easily between my fingers. Maybe it is because with a little imagination they can be anything I went them to be.  Maybe I feel bad for plastic hangers, because they would just get thrown away if I didn’t play with them. Whatever the reason really is all I can say is that a plastic hanger is the best toy ever.

april2012yhike4

My hanger and I at the top of the Y.

dec2011car

My hanger and I checking out a car museum.

dec2011christmas18

My hanger an I Christmas morning.

dec2011playground2

My hanger an I at a park with mom.

hanger3

My hanger and I on my birthday.

hanger8

Parker, Kathryn, my hanger and me.

hanger10

My hanger and I standing on mom.

hanger 4

My hanger an I stuck behind the couch.

janfambirthday party16

My hanger and I meeting a snake.

nov2011kathrynbday13

My hanger and I eating cake.

oct2011halloween25

My hanger an I trick-or-treating.

oct2011walk7

Me and my hanger. The perfect combination.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome hanger-love! I like the kind with little clips, they work great for my skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stephen,

    I have some questions for you.

    1. Can you tell me who invented hangers, and when they first started being used by the general public?

    2. What are 10 things you want to do when you grow up?

    3. What is an "idiom," and can you give me three examples?

    4. If the coat closet in your living room opened into a whole other place, where would you want it to open up to, and why?

    ReplyDelete