Friday, June 17, 2011

Princess Kathryn

My name is Kathryn. I am Stephen's little sister.  I am four years old and I am a girl.
Every morning before I can play I have to get dressed. I like to pick out my own clothes. Sometimes my mom tries to get me to pick different clothes but I like the outfits I pick out better. This is what I wore today. It is all my flower clothes. My flower shirt, my f;ower pants and my flower skirt.I figured since they all have flowers on them they would look good together.

My are girl clothes. Boy clothes have stripes and balls on them. My brothers wear boy clothes, except for William. He is a baby so he wears baby clothes.

Once my mom took me clothes shopping with her. She was looking for a new skirt. I showed her the ones I liked best. The ones I picked out looked a lot more like princess clothes than the ones she picked. I picked the pretty pink and purple ones, and the ones that had flowers on them and looked like you could swirl in it. Mom let me pick one oufit for her to try one. I found a really pretty skirt that was bright pink and purple and had sparkles in it. Mom looked really pretty in it. But she didn't get it, instead she got a plain white one that only had a few flowers on it and wasn't sparkly at all.

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn,

    I was thinking about it, and maybe your mom doesn't dress like a princess because she is trying to dress more like a Queen? Let me know what you think.

    -Uncle Daniel

    ReplyDelete