Friday, August 12, 2011

Answers to Uncle Daniel's Question

Uncle Daniel asked me some questions after my questions post and I have some answers for him. Here they are. I had to google the answers for 3 and 5 but I knew the rest.

1. Why do we have two eyes not one?
Because that's not the way God made us. Because we are not aliens.

2.True or False: The eyes are connected driectly to your brain.
 False. Because you brains are in your ears.

3. What is Snellen acuity?
An eye chart to tell how well you can see.

4. What is the front part of the eye called?
The lense, pupil and cornea. The pupil is the dot in the middle and cornea is on the outside of the pupil.

5. What is the back part of the eye called?
The retina

6. Why am I (Daniel) special?
Because your an eye doctor. Because your great. I can't say why though because it is a secret.

Does anyone else have questions for me? Because I am smart and I will know if the answer of the question is wrong or right.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stephen,

    1. How many dollars would you have if you had 15 quetzales?

    2. What are PJs?

    3. What is your favorite season, and why?

    4. Would you rather have a pet gorilla or a pet porcupine?

    5. Please explain the process of making hot butter bread.

    ReplyDelete