Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Library Books

The library is great. It has books you have never read before. When you get there you look on the book shelves and find books you like. We went to the library yesterday. Here is a list of the books I picked out.

Exploration into Africa- I got two of this book because they looked slightly different.

Severe Storm and Blizzard Alert!- I read this last night my favorite chapters were "Storm Science", "Storm Safety" and "Recipe for Disaster"

Exploring the Solar System : Venus - I picked it because I like to learn about planets. Did you know that there might be waterfalls of lava on Venus? Just like in Hawaii.

Can you find Saints? : Introducing your child to Holy Men and Women - I don't know why I picked this book. I haven't read it yet.

100 Wonderful things to keep kids busy and having fun - Dad picked this one out for me. For some reason he thinks I need to find more things to do during the day than just reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment