Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nutrition facts

     I  have found some exciting new reading material.  I like to read the nutrition facts on the boxes of bags of foods.

    Mostly I like to read them so I'll know if it is unhealthy or healthy, and so I will know what stuff is inside, like vitamins.  My favorite vitamin is vitamin A because it is the healthiest vitamin. Vitamin D, my other favorite, is also healthy.

    When I was at Baha's house, I asked Baha if I could look at some nutrition facts, and she didn't know what I was talking about. I told her that food has nutrition facts on it.  She let me look at some bar-b-que sauce, and it was pretty exciting. Did you know that Kraft Original BBQ sauce has 60 calories per serving? And Gogurts have 70 calories and 5 calories from fat.

    My mama says that I should eat all the things that I look at the nutrition facts on. I told her I only like to eat things that are healthy, like apples and candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment