Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ninja Power

From computer games I have learned that you need to save up your energy and power if you want to be able to do things. When you have a lot of power, you are really strong and can do really cool stuff. This is can sometimes be dangerous.
That is what happened to me at the park the other day. Kathryn and I were playing on the big toy. I was being a ninja, and she was a princess. I could feel myself getting more and more power. I could tell that I was starting to have too much power.
Kathryn was coming through the tunnel right as my ninja power burst out of me.
And I kicked her.
She started to cry. Sisters cry a lot.

"Mama, Stephen kicked me!" Kathryn whined.

"Stephen, did you kick Kathryn?" Mama asked me.

"My ninja power was at 32!" I responded.

My mom started laughing. Usually she doesn't laugh when I hurt Kathryn. I guess she must have understood that when your ninja power is at 32, you just can't help kicking someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment